Honeywell’s SmartLine® ST700 Pressure Transmitters include absolute pressure, gauge pressure, flange mount and remote seal transmitters that meet industry requirements in performance, stability, reliability and rangeability. With innovative modularity and an intuitive human machine interface (HMI), these products are ideal for a wide range of industrial process applications.
SmartLine ST800 Pressure Transmitters Honeywell
Honeywell’s SmartLine® ST800 Pressure Transmitter family includes absolute pressure, gauge pressure, draft range pressure, flanged and remote seal transmitters.
Reference code : STD820-A1AN1AS-1-C
Refineries, chemical and pharmaceutical plants and paper mills around the globe rely on these transmitters for accurate and consistent pressure measurement.
Want to see how SmartLine ST800 Pressure Transmitters lead the industry in accuracy? Compare them with others in the market.
Pressure Transmitters for a Wide Range of Industrial Process Applications
SmartLine ST800 pressure transmitters offer the following features:
- Accuracy of up to 0.025%
- Stability of 0.01% per year
- 80 ms response time
- Turndown ratios up to 400:1
- Automatic pressure and temperature compensation
- Modularity with field-replaceable units
- Comprehensive onboard diagnostic capabilities
- Unequaled display capabilities
- External zero, span and configuration capability
- Universal terminal electrical connections
- Integral Dual Seal design based on ANSI/NFPA 70-202 and ANSI/ISA 12.27.0
- Overpressure protection
- Compliance with SIL 2/3 requirements
- Unique integration capabilities with Experion® systems
- Intuitive human machine interface (HMI)
- 15-year warranty
ST800 pressure transmitters provide comprehensive self-diagnostics to help maintain high uptime, meet regulatory requirements and attain high-quality standards. Their broad 400:1 turndown ratio and modular design allow users to re-range or swap electronic modules, instead of having to stock transmitters with multiple ranges or electronic modules.
How Does It Work?
ST800 transmitters can replace any 4-20 mA output transmitter in use today and operate over a standard two-wire system. Other features include:
- Three-in-one piezoresistive sensor that combines a differential pressure sensor, temperature sensor and static pressure sensor to deliver a fully compensated output signal
- High-performance microprocessor with integrated A/D converters that delivers faster response times, higher accuracy and better rangeability
- A range of output communication options, including 4-20 mA, Honeywell Digitally Enhanced (DE) protocol, HART and FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- Integration with the Experion control system: This improves performance and provides other capabilities such as transmitter messaging, healthwatch diagnostic capabilities, maintenance mode indication, and tamper alarm/indication.
What Problems Does It Solve?
ST800 transmitters help users improve product quality, reduce operational and maintenance costs, and maintain greater operational flexibility. In addition, these transmitters offer proven measurements across a varied range of hazardous environments without compromising on safety.
14 other products
The model ST 2000 pressure transmitter is suitable for almost any application in which measurement value is priority. The transmitter accurately measures and indicates gauge or absolute pressure with ranges from 0 to 460 Bar.
Differential Pressure Transmitter Manifold - Panam - 2VM-SS-8-R-SG
Reference code : 2VM-SS-8-R-SG
Honeywell’s SmartLine Multivariable Transmitters (SMV800) extend its proven smart technology to the simultaneous measurement of three separate process variables according to standard industry methods for air, gases, steam and liquids.