SmartLine ST800 Pressure Transmitters Honeywell
Honeywell’s SmartLine® ST800 Pressure Transmitter family includes absolute pressure, gauge pressure, draft range pressure, flanged and remote seal transmitters.
Refineries, chemical and pharmaceutical plants and paper mills around the globe rely on these transmitters for accurate and consistent pressure measurement.
Want to see how SmartLine ST800 Pressure Transmitters lead the industry in accuracy? Compare them with others in the market.
Pressure Transmitters for a Wide Range of Industrial Process Applications
SmartLine ST800 pressure transmitters offer the following features:
- Accuracy of up to 0.025%
- Stability of 0.01% per year
- 80 ms response time
- Turndown ratios up to 400:1
- Automatic pressure and temperature compensation
- Modularity with field-replaceable units
- Comprehensive onboard diagnostic capabilities
- Unequaled display capabilities
- External zero, span and configuration capability
- Universal terminal electrical connections
- Integral Dual Seal design based on ANSI/NFPA 70-202 and ANSI/ISA 12.27.0
- Overpressure protection
- Compliance with SIL 2/3 requirements
- Unique integration capabilities with Experion® systems
- Intuitive human machine interface (HMI)
- 15-year warranty
ST800 pressure transmitters provide comprehensive self-diagnostics to help maintain high uptime, meet regulatory requirements and attain high-quality standards. Their broad 400:1 turndown ratio and modular design allow users to re-range or swap electronic modules, instead of having to stock transmitters with multiple ranges or electronic modules.
How Does It Work?
ST800 transmitters can replace any 4-20 mA output transmitter in use today and operate over a standard two-wire system. Other features include:
- Three-in-one piezoresistive sensor that combines a differential pressure sensor, temperature sensor and static pressure sensor to deliver a fully compensated output signal
- High-performance microprocessor with integrated A/D converters that delivers faster response times, higher accuracy and better rangeability
- A range of output communication options, including 4-20 mA, Honeywell Digitally Enhanced (DE) protocol, HART and FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- Integration with the Experion control system: This improves performance and provides other capabilities such as transmitter messaging, healthwatch diagnostic capabilities, maintenance mode indication, and tamper alarm/indication.
What Problems Does It Solve?
ST800 transmitters help users improve product quality, reduce operational and maintenance costs, and maintain greater operational flexibility. In addition, these transmitters offer proven measurements across a varied range of hazardous environments without compromising on safety.
16 other products
The UDC3200 Universal Digital
Controller packs new powerful features
Honeywell’s SmartLine® ST700 Pressure Transmitters include absolute pressure, gauge pressure, flange mount and remote seal transmitters that meet industry requirements in performance, stability, reliability and rangeability. With innovative modularity and an intuitive human machine interface (HMI), these products are ideal for a wide range of industrial process applications.
M12 5 Pin 10 Meter Cable with Connector - SICK
Excellent price-performance ratio
High-class materials: PFA lining and Hastelloy® C22 electrode
Free adjustable signal converter
With mounting material
Heat counters, Water supply in residential and office building as well in recreational facilities and factories
Water circulation and treatment
Vehicles, Fire extinguishing systems: foam mixing, control of sprinkler systems
Precise dosing of liquid fodder, liquid fertilizers, measurement of liquid manure
Honeywell UMC 800 Universal Multiloop Kontrol Cihazının Çoklu kontrol kapasitesi, Setpoint, Hazır reçete Programları, 96 adet Universal Analog/Digital giriş/çıkış yapısı, Proses algoritmaları, Standart matematiksel işlemcisi ile prosesleriniz için en uygun çözüm olacaktır.
The Dräger X-am® pump is an external pump for the portable gas detectors Dräger X-am® 2500, 5000, and 5600 – designed for clearance measurement, for example in tanks and shafts. The pump automatically switches on when it is connected to a running X-am® device. The change from pump mode to diffusion mode is fast and easy.