Safety at the workplace always takes priority: depending on the sensor selection, the single gas detector, Dräger Pac® 7000, provides a reliable warning against dangerous concentrations of 14 different gases. Unique: the optional 5-year warranty for the H2S, O2 and CO versions.
SmartLine ST800 Pressure Transmitters Honeywell
Honeywell’s SmartLine® ST800 Pressure Transmitter family includes absolute pressure, gauge pressure, draft range pressure, flanged and remote seal transmitters.
Refineries, chemical and pharmaceutical plants and paper mills around the globe rely on these transmitters for accurate and consistent pressure measurement.
Want to see how SmartLine ST800 Pressure Transmitters lead the industry in accuracy? Compare them with others in the market.
Pressure Transmitters for a Wide Range of Industrial Process Applications
SmartLine ST800 pressure transmitters offer the following features:
- Accuracy of up to 0.025%
- Stability of 0.01% per year
- 80 ms response time
- Turndown ratios up to 400:1
- Automatic pressure and temperature compensation
- Modularity with field-replaceable units
- Comprehensive onboard diagnostic capabilities
- Unequaled display capabilities
- External zero, span and configuration capability
- Universal terminal electrical connections
- Integral Dual Seal design based on ANSI/NFPA 70-202 and ANSI/ISA 12.27.0
- Overpressure protection
- Compliance with SIL 2/3 requirements
- Unique integration capabilities with Experion® systems
- Intuitive human machine interface (HMI)
- 15-year warranty
ST800 pressure transmitters provide comprehensive self-diagnostics to help maintain high uptime, meet regulatory requirements and attain high-quality standards. Their broad 400:1 turndown ratio and modular design allow users to re-range or swap electronic modules, instead of having to stock transmitters with multiple ranges or electronic modules.
How Does It Work?
ST800 transmitters can replace any 4-20 mA output transmitter in use today and operate over a standard two-wire system. Other features include:
- Three-in-one piezoresistive sensor that combines a differential pressure sensor, temperature sensor and static pressure sensor to deliver a fully compensated output signal
- High-performance microprocessor with integrated A/D converters that delivers faster response times, higher accuracy and better rangeability
- A range of output communication options, including 4-20 mA, Honeywell Digitally Enhanced (DE) protocol, HART and FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- Integration with the Experion control system: This improves performance and provides other capabilities such as transmitter messaging, healthwatch diagnostic capabilities, maintenance mode indication, and tamper alarm/indication.
What Problems Does It Solve?
ST800 transmitters help users improve product quality, reduce operational and maintenance costs, and maintain greater operational flexibility. In addition, these transmitters offer proven measurements across a varied range of hazardous environments without compromising on safety.
16 other products
Polytron 5100 Electro-Chemical H2S Gas Detector Detector Draeger, Microprocessor based detector can be equipped with various electrochemical Dräger sensors for easy detection of ambient oxygen and various toxic gases.
In addition, the Polytron® 5100 can be integrated into your plant control and security system, thus providing additional diagnostic functions.
2 Valve Manifold - Panam - 2VM-SS-8DM
Honeywell’s SmartLine Multivariable Transmitters (SMV800) extend its proven smart technology to the simultaneous measurement of three separate process variables according to standard industry methods for air, gases, steam and liquids.
KP35 060-216566 Pressure switch - Danfoss , Reset function: Manual Max, Contact function: SPDT, Regulation range [bar] Pe: 0.40 - 3.50, Regulation range [psig] Pe: 6.00 - 50.00, Pressure connection size: 1/2, Pressure connection type: G, Pressure Male/Female: Male
Polytron 3000 Dust Filter