GROOVE GTX S3 SRC WR U-Power
- Soft Waterproof nubuck leather
- GORE-TEX® Performance Membran
- Finger protector
- Porous AirToe Aluminum toe cap with breathable waterproof membrane
- Save & Flex PLUS
- Shock absorbing anti-fungal ESD insoles
- Orta Taban
- Low-density PU midsole for comfort
- Slip and abrasion resistant PU Sole
- Natural Comfort 11 Mondopoint
16 other products
Developed by professionals for professionals, the Dräger PSS® 7000 breathing apparatus is a major milestone in our continuing development of breathing devices for the professional firefighter.
Designed using leading technology and advanced materials, Dräger’s range of Composite Cylinders can be used in any application where breathing becomes difficult or impossible.
It is a technological revolution in foot and nose protection in work accidents. The foot is breathtaking with ventilated nose protection technology patented worldwide.
With its asymmetrical pores, waterproof and breathable membrane structure, it keeps the foot dry and cool even after intensive use and meets the highest safety standards.
Control unit with large Push-To-Talk button for easy handling of the radio transmitter. Tough and robust design according to IP67 / MIL-STD-810G standards. Specially designed for deployments using chemical protective suits. ATEX versions available.