The Model 14 Positive and Negative Bias Relay is designed for applications that require an output pressure that is the sum of a controlled input signal plus or minus a fixed bias.
• Control sensitivity of 1/2″ water column allows use in precision applications.
• A balanced Supply Valve minimizes the effects of supply pressure variation.
• An Aspirator Tube minimizes downstream pressure droop under flow conditions.
• A separate Control Chamber isolates the diaphragm from the main flow to eliminate hunting and buzzing.
• Mounting Bracket is available
• Canadian Registration Number (CRN) certification for all territories and provinces.
•Allows use in precision applications.
•Minimizes the effects of supply pressure variation.
•Minimizes downstream pressure droop under flow conditions.
•Isolates the diaphragm from the main flow to eliminate hunting and buzzing.
•Easy to install in the field
•Certification for use in all Canadian territories and provinces.
Henüz değerlendirme yapılmadı.